Third Symposium on
The aim of this symposium is to bring together people working with imaging and spectroscopic data in the wavelength range 780 – 2500 nm.
The SWIImS symposium will run for the third time in 2022, as part of the SpectraExpo in parallel with Whispers and HyperMLPA. SWIImS participants will have full access to all Whispers and HyperMLPA sessions and vice versa. Proceedings will be published in a special issue of the Journal of Spectral Imaging following peer review.
– Near infrared spectroscopy
– Short wave infrared hyperspectral imaging
– Predictive modelling with NIR data
– Macroscopic SWIR reflectance or transmission imaging
– Microscopic SWIR reflectance, transmission
or darkfield imaging
– NIR/SWIR Instrumental design
– New chemometric methods for NIR data analysis
The conference will take place within the amazing historical complex of San Pietro in Vincoli in the facilities of the Engineering School, University “Sapienza” of Rome.