Hyperspectral Sensing meets Machine Learning and Pattern Analysis
HyperMLPA is an interdisciplinary workshop which aims at bringing together people of different communities and disciplines involved in hyperspectral sensing, machine learning, and pattern analysis. People are invited to contribute in sensor development and calibration, to present and publish new datasets, to present innovative methodological advancements, and to share the latest results and findings of application-oriented work.
The HyperMLPA workshop will run for the third time in 2022, as part of the SpectraExpo in parallel with Whispers and SwIImS. HyperMLPA participants will have full access to all Whispers/SwIImS sessions and vice versa. Proceedings will be published on IEEE Xplore following peer review.
• Sensor and system calibration and validation
• Error modeling
• Data evaluation
• New hyperspectral benchmark datasets
• Ground-based, airborne and spaceborne data acquisition
• Datasets acquired in controlled environments (e.g. in a laboratory) vs. datasets acquired “in the wild”
• Feature extraction
• Feature selection / dimensionality reduction
• Spectral unmixing
• Data fusion
• Change detection
• Classification, segmentation and regression
• Land cover and land use classification
• Material classification
• Biodiversity assessment
• Estimation of geo- and bio-physical parameters
• Fusion of hyperspectral, geo- and bio-physical parameters
• Analysis of spatial and temporal patterns
The conference will take place within the amazing historical complex of San Pietro in Vincoli in the facilities of the Engineering School, University “Sapienza” of Rome.