Second Symposium on
The aim of this symposium is to bring together people working with imaging and spectroscopic data in the wavelength range 780 – 2500 nm.
– Near infrared spectroscopy
– Short wave infrared hyperspectral imaging
– Predictive modelling with NIR data
– Macroscopic SWIR reflectance or transmission imaging
– Microscopic SWIR reflectance, transmission
or darkfield imaging
– NIR/SWIR Instrumental design
– New chemometric methods for NIR data analysis
The conference will take place at the Beurs Van Belage, Amsterdam’s most in-demand conference venue. It is located just 15 min by train from Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport, and only steps aways from the Dam and the Royal Palace.