The aim of this symposium is to bring together people working with imaging and spectroscopic data in the wavelength range 780 – 2500 nm.
The SWIImS symposium will run for the first time in 2019, as part of the SpectraExpo in parallel with Whispers. SWIImS participants will have full access to all Whispers sessions and vice versa. Proceedings will be published on IEEE Xplore following peer review.
– Near infrared spectroscopy
– Short wave infrared hyperspectral imaging
– Predictive modelling with NIR data
– Macroscopic SWIR reflectance or transmission imaging
– Microscopic SWIR reflectance, transmission
or darkfield imaging
– NIR/SWIR Instrumental design
– New chemometric methods for NIR data analysis
The conference will take place at the Beurs Van Belage, Amsterdam’s most in-demand conference venue. It is located just 15 min by train from Amsterdam Schiphol International Airport, and only steps aways from the Dam and the Royal Palace.